Landlord and Home & Contents Insurance

Landlord and Home & Contents Insurance

No matter whether you are an owner or a renter, we all like to do our best to keep our home in the best condition possible. However, no matter how careful our intentions are, some accidents are beyond our control. Having protection prior to any incidences occurring is the best way to ensure you do not find yourself at a loss or out of pocket.

Landlords Insurance

After you have worked so hard to finally purchase your investment property, leaving it susceptible to unexpected costs is not a risk worth taking.

Landlord Insurance can cover many different events, including:

  • Loss of Rent – due to tenant defaults, vacating prior to agreed contract endings/with unpaid rent or property unfit for tenants due to damage.
  • Damage from natural disasters including, fire, storm and lighting.
  • Landlord Fixtures & Fittings
  • Accidental Loss or Damage
  • Breaking of Glass
  • Theft
  • Malicious damage
  • Vandalism
  • Impact damage
  • Legal Liability
  • Optional policies available if you intend to rent your property out on a short-term/holiday basis.

Home and Contents Insurance

There are many ways to ensure that the property you rent or own feels like home, not having to worry about unexpected accidents is certainly one of them.

Fortunately, there are many insurance options to protect households, all for a very affordable price, including:

  • Accidental damage to Fixtures and Fittings
  • Accidental Glass Breakage
  • Protection against Accidental Loss
  • Replacement Locks
  • Liability Cover
  • General Contents Cover
  • Personal Valuables Cover –
    For items taken outside the home including expensive jewelry, electronic equipment etc.
  • Contents in storage
  • Cycle Cover