No matter whether you are self-employed, a sole trader or a contractor, when it comes to building and trades the risks are particularly high. When you are working on various heights and locations, relying on timely deliveries, hiring contractors and so forth there are many unexpected incidents that can occur.
Don’t get caught out when something goes wrong, be prepared now and ensure everything keeps going right! Some of the insurance you may want to consider in your building and trades insurance package include:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Tools of the Trade / Electronic Equipment Cover
- Construction Insurance
- High Risk Building Insurance
- Commercial Builders Structural Defects Liability
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Transit & Freight Delivery Insurance
- Builders Warranty Cover
There are many options to tailor an insurance package to suit your business which can be confusing and time consuming, so let a Unique Insurance Group adviser do all the hard work for you.
Make sure you have all the tricks of your trade, including insurance!
Call today to find our more.